Hypios CrowdInnovation Politique de confidentialité Dernière mise à jour le 26 avril 2019
1. IP ADDRESSESHypios CrowdInnovation website and service may collect IP addresses to help understand how our audience uses our website and to gather broader demographic information, so that Hypios CrowdInnovation can improve its website and service users’ overall experience. For these same reasons, if your browser is set up to accept them, Hypios CrowdInnovation uses a feature known as a “cookie.” Cookies contain bits of information that websites transfer to your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the
3. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITESHypios CrowdInnovation website and service may include hypertext links to other web sites or services (“Linked Sites”) solely as a convenience to users. Hypios CrowdInnovation does not endorse any such Linked Sites or the information, material, products or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through other Linked Sites. Furthermore, Hypios CrowdInnovation makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products, or services that are contained on or accessible through the Linked Sites. ACCESS AND USE OF THE LINKED SITES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE LINKED SITES OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE LINKED SITES, ARE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. DATA SECURITYHypios CrowdInnovation website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information by using encrypted links. For every connection, Hypios CrowdInnovation establishes an underlying SSL/TLS connection before any HTTP data is transferred. This ensures that all URL data is carried solely within this encrypted connection and is protected from attacks (e.g.: man-in-themiddle) in the same way that any HTTPS data is. All HTTP-level transactions within an HTTPS connection are conducted withinthe established SSL/TLS session, and no query data is transferred before the secure connection is established. When users submit sensitive information via Hypios CrowdInnovation website, your information is protected both online and offline.
6. HYPERTEXT LINKSThe hypertext links set up towards other sites can not engage the responsibility of Hypios CrowdInnovation, in particular as regards the content of these sites. Hypios CrowdInnovation is not responsible for the hypertext links that lead to this website.
7. WEBSITE AND DATA HOSTINGHypios CrowdInnovation website and services including all stored data are hosted by Online.net Iliad Group, headquartered at 8 Rue de la Ville-l’Évêque, 75008 Paris, France.
8. GDPR COMPLIANCEHypios CI is committed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, and its stores your data as per GDPR EU RULES.
Only fill in if you are not human